We are the owner of The Educational Studio and this is our website. These are our legal terms, including our:
1. Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
2. Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
3. Framing. You may not frame this website.
4. Capacity. You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
5. Accurate information. You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
6. Ownership. We or our third party licensors own all rights in this website.
7. Trade marks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their respective owners' property.
8. Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
9. Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
10. Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
11. Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
12. Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
1. Purpose. This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
2. Personal information. Personal information includes information we collect on submission of the Contact Us form; and automatically when you visit this website.
3. Acceptance. You may not use this website if you do not accept this policy.
4. Collected on submission. We collect your contact details on submission of the Contact Us form.
5. Purpose for collection. We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
6. Consent to collection. We will get your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
7. Use. We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
8. Sharing. We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
9. Disclosure. We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
10. Security. Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
11. Retention. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
12. Updating or removing. You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us.